Monday, December 8, 2008

heroin artist fever

THREE HOURS THIRTY WAITIN
USUAL WAY OF ME TIME WASTIN
I WANT A PROBE
VENERAL DISEASE
YOU HATE ME WAY OF LIFE
YOU HATE YOU HATE YOU HATE
and i'm really alone now and ever
micro chest nut cracker
we will be the lonely times we spent together
i feel succumbus de protraiere
me infesta de diavoli lenti tranno potere
she's waiting
waiting
an x ray, physiotherapy, agupuncture
philosophy is me, we really ?
tossed a bile ,chest cough treaten die out
fakk dis humm chest tediation
back pain stratospheric augmentation
meditation hear me screamin
my breath in my chest is screamin . silent vows of exuberanterminalagony
cause if you dont pick me up im fukked and
sweat cold pain allover my body
steeep infection taken clearly
what am i doin in the beany?
theres no use for me to be me
i think i swear im feelin
i swear to god im teeny
yeah mass throw sugar in the space
if only you my lord will ever grace
i will stand with you, for thy holy promise has come true!!!!

No comments: