Sunday, November 2, 2008

A Typical day in my life

why tipical? whymaybe boring ? cause it starts

I have just sent a long letter to moira zahra (m.z. in short) Thats it ,I Have already mentioned m.z. so this must really be a typical day of my " Life ".

This Sunday morning there was no reason to wake up early, and there wasn't even anyone at home, Until i heared my father opening the door i overslept and woke up around 10:00am. He told me immediately that today Detox will be open till noon, so i started wearing my clothes to be ready with that, i drank my tea and ate a Sweet pastry bone that we traditionally use in these months for the death and for all saints as well..
mm i'm feeling very kind of tired, and i feel like sleeping here on the chair so id better leave and stop nodding on the keyboard and sleep in the bed right ?

No comments: